St Mark's Church building open for worship
Worship Service - Sunday 24th October at 10.30am
Please join us - booking is now not required
As you are aware the Government has removed most coronavirus legislation but wishes to promote guidance that emphasises the personal and corporate responsibility of individuals and organisations to protect others and themselves. The vicar and PCC have reviewed the latest C of E guidelines, and how they will be applied to St Mark's church services and activities are summarised below.
- It will no longer be necessary to book. This will be effective from 3 October 2021.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands as you enter and leave the building.
- We will set out the church with seating in rows that looks similar to what it did before Covid.
We will encourage everyone to be sensitive to others in church as there will still be some people who will not be comfortable sitting in close proximity with others.
For those who would feel more comfortable being more cautious around groups of people that they do not normally mix with, a zone at the rear of the church will be arranged in a more socially distanced way.
- We still strongly encourage
you to wear face masks in church (to safeguard those who are vulnerable).
- Tea and coffee will be served in church after the service in disposable cups, making sure that safety guidelines for serving are adhered to.
- The creche room will be available for parents and minders to take young children into should they wish. The service will be broadcast in the room. Please bring your own toys etc, as we will not be providing anything that will be shared by other children.
Please note services will continue to be live streamed on our Facebook page.